our covid-19 protocols
Given the Government of Ontario's latest provincial regulations, Dog Agility Ontario will implement the following COVID-19 protocols:
- Vaccination is not mandatory but is highly recommended, vaccination status will not be checked
- MASKING IS NOT REQUIRED
- Frequent hand sanitizing is encouraged
- The Agility Gate smartphone app will once again be used to avoid crowding at the gate/gate steward
- Separate doors will be used for building entrance and exit to avoid crowding
- Food, snacks and water/pop will NOT be provided.
- As much as it is appreciated, competitor provided treats will NOT be accepted.
- Course maps will be e-mailed around 6am on the morning of each day
- Depending on the size of each class, walk-thus may be separated in two (or more groups).
Dog Agility Ontario requires that each competitor respect one another's decision on masking. Attendees that are disrespectful to their fellow competitors will be asked to leave the trial and refunds will NOT be issued.
If you do not feel well, please stay home, your entry fees will be either refunded or applied to a future trial
These protocols are subject to change given the status of COVID-19 at the time of the trial.