Our new online entry system looks like a traditional shopping site.
Follow these simple steps:
(1) From the trial detail page, after clicking on the ENTER ONLINE button, select a class you would like to enter.
(2) For each class, in the comments section, enter the name(s) of your dog(s) you would like to enter into the class. If you are entering more than one dog into the class, change the quantity.
(3) Repeat this process for each class.
At any time you can view or edit your shopping cart.
The checkout process will allow you to pay online by PayPal or offline (at the trial, mail in a cheque or send an electronic funds transfer).
For step (2) above, you have two options:
(1) Provide complete dog information (in addition to the dog name, provide: breed, AAC dog id #, jump height and class level)
(2) Maintain your dog's profile(s). In order to maintain your dog profiles, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Login” button (top right corner of the screen) and follow the instructions to create an account. Once you have created an account, you will see a new button “My Profile/Dogs”. Click on the “My Profile/Dogs” button and enter your dog information. You can also indicate your volunteer preferences. Don’t forget to click on “Save/Update”.